Monday, July 28, 2008

help

I've been reading many blogs about jaw surgery in the last few weeks, and since my surgery is getting close and close I decided to have my own blog as well hoping people can help me getting through this experience.
First of all, I am excusing myself for my English but I am Italian and I've been living in the States for three years...so I still have to improve a lot.
Last Wednesday I had my hooks on. The surgery is scheduled the 6th of August, and I am scared to death. Any suggestions on how to spend these days before the surgery in the best way possible. Every time I find myself picture that day and I feel a knot on my stomach.

Thank you

1 comment:

Kam said...

Hi there Lotti!!
Thank you so much for finding my blog, I'll be happy to help you with any questions you have! I added you to my blog-list, too.

My recommendation is to clean up as much as you can before surgery, because you'll probably not want to do anything for the first 4 days.
And eat your favorite crunchy foods before surgery too. ;)

I wouldn't be so worried. The first 4 days are the worst, but it all gets much better from there!